MAXIMUM® Stain + Sealant in One Toner
Olympic Maximum exterior wood stain provides enhanced waterproofing wood protection. This transparent wood stain adds a slight hint of color while maintaining the natural beauty of your wood. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- Durable wood stain formula features advanced SunBlock® UV defense and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant wood stain coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- 4-year warranty when staining decks and 6-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface is protected
- For more information on how to use this wood stain check out our How To Stain A Deck guide.
Apply on Damp Wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic® Maximum® Wood Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic® Maximum® can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Rain-Ready in 8 Hours
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic® Maximum® needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
Stain in 4 Easy Steps
Clean Your Deck Or Patio
Prep Your Wood Surface
Apply Wood Stain
Refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.