MAXIMUM® Stain + Sealant in One Solid Color
Olympic Maximum solid wood stain adds rich opaque color while still allowing the texture of the wood to show. This 100% acrylic formulation provides durable, waterproofing protection for decks, fences, siding & more. And with Weather-Ready Application, stain even when the weather is less than ideal.
- Wood Stain + Sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- Weather-Ready wood stain application allows you to stain in temperatures down to 35°F, and is ready for rain in 12 hours
- This durable Wood Stain + Sealant in One protects and beautifies in one step
- Features advanced SunBlock UV defense, exclusive SCUFF GUARD technology and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant wood stain coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- 10-year protection on decks and 25-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface stays protected and beautiful after staining
- For more information on how to use this solid wood stain check out this How To Stain A Deck guide.
Rain-Ready in 8 Hours
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic® Maximum® needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic® Maximum® can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Apply on Damp Wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic® Maximum® Wood Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Stain in 4 Easy Steps
Clean Your Deck Or Patio
Prep Your Wood Surface
Apply Wood Stain
Refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.