MAXIMUM® Stain + Sealant in One Solid Color
Stain when you want, not when the weather dictates. This solid wood stain adds rich opaque color while still allowing the texture of the wood to show. Olympic Maximum exterior wood stain allows you to clean and stain your deck in the same day, even after rain. The enhanced waterproofing wood protection can be applied in hot and cool temperatures, so you can prep your wood surface in almost any season. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- Wood Stain + Sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- Weather-ready wood stain application allows you to clean and stain on the same day in temperatures down to 35°F, application is ready for rain in 8 hours
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant in One protects and beautifies in one step
- Durable wood stain formula features advanced SunBlock UV defense, exclusive SCUFF GUARD technology and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant wood stain coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- 10-year protection on decks and 25-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface stays protected and beautiful after staining
- For more information on how to use this solid wood stain check out this How To Stain A Deck guide.
Rain-Ready in 8 Hours
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic® Maximum® needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic® Maximum® can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Apply on Damp Wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic® Maximum® Wood Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Stain in 4 Easy Steps
Clean Your Deck Or Patio
Prep Your Wood Surface
Apply Wood Stain
Refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.