Olympic Gel Stain is ideal for use on unfinished interior or exterior wood surfaces. This rich, thick gel stain applies with ease, without drips making it perfect for staining vertical surfaces. This gel stain may also be used on composite*, fiberglass and primed steel doors. This gel stain is not recommended for use on decking.
- Slow flowing gel stain formulated for staining interior or exterior vertical surfaces
- Ultra-smooth application makes this gel stain ideal for staining bare and stripped wood
- Available in 3 curated ready mix gel stain colors
- Ultra-fine pigments deliver rich, even stain color when using this gel stain
- Gel stain formula is thick and less likely to spatter or run down a vertical surface making it ideal for doors and cabinets
- This gel stain can be applied to bare or stripped wood, metal, fiberglass and composite wood surfaces
- Protect this gel stain after applying with an appropriate Olympic interior clear coat wood stain
Beautify interior wood surfaces
Enhance the look of hardwood floors, wood trim, wood furniture and doors with interior wood stain or clear coats.
Deliver protection to wood furniture
Provide lasting protection to interior wood surfaces with a variety of polyurethanes, wood finishes and interior wood stains.
Add value to any space
Enhance bare or underprotected wood surfaces with curb appeal and lasting, memorable looks.